Five Tips To Maintain Results After Evolve Tite Skin Tightening
Do you struggle with loose skin, fine lines and wrinkles, or cellulite that is bothersome but not severe enough to warrant invasive cosmetic surgery? If so, you may be a candidate for nonsurgical skin tightening with Evolve Tite. This exciting treatment offers patients a solution for mild to moderate skin laxity and other concerns without the need for surgery or downtime. At Dr. Padma’s Aesthetics, board-certified physician Dr. Padma Sripada is proud to offer the highly in-demand Evolve Tite skin tightening system to help men and women look and feel more confident than ever with the comfort and convenience of a nonsurgical treatment. Read on to learn more about Evolve Tite, including how long your results may last and what you can do to preserve them in East Greenbush, NY.
What does Evolve Tite do?
Evolve Tite is a revolutionary nonsurgical skin tightening treatment system that utilizes radiofrequency (RF) energy to firm and tighten the skin by triggering the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin. Evolve Tite can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, and patients can resume their normal daily routines almost immediately without any downtime. During an Evolve Tite treatment, patients will lie comfortably in one of our private rooms and can catch up on emails or even take a nap! After the skin is cleansed and prepared for treatment, the Evolve Tite applicators will be placed on the targeted area(s) and begin to deliver the RF energy. The majority of patients require a series of several Evolve Tite sessions to achieve their goals, with their final results developing over the course of several weeks or months.
How long does Evolve Tite last?
The longevity of Evolve Tite results can vary based on the patient’s overall health, lifestyle choices, the degree of skin laxity, and other factors. On average, patients can expect Evolve Tite to last for about 1 – 2 years, with many men and women choosing to have maintenance sessions annually. To prolong your nonsurgical skin tightening results, consider these helpful tips:
- Keep the skin moisturized: Moisture is an essential component for healthy, firm skin. Dr. Padma will recommend the most appropriate moisturizers for your skin type to use after Evolve Tite.
- Drink plenty of water: Moisturizing your skin from the outside should be paired with hydrating your cells from within to maximize and prolong your skin tightening results.
- Avoid sun exposure: We all know that the sun’s UV rays are highly damaging to the skin and contribute to lines, wrinkles, loose skin, and other signs of aging. After Evolve Tite, patients should continue to avoid direct sun exposure and wear sunscreen.
- Maintain a stable weight: Gaining weight after body contouring or skin tightening can significantly compromise your results. For this reason, patients should be at or near their goal weight before treatment and commit to maintaining a stable weight after treatment.
- Consider annual treatments: One of the most effective ways to prolong your nonsurgical skin tightening results is to continue regular maintenance treatments. Based on your skin concerns and other personal factors, Dr. Padma will recommend a treatment schedule that best fits your needs. In many cases, patients choose to have annual skin tightening treatments.
Enjoy firm, smooth, sexy skin for longer with Evolve Tite in East Greenbush, NY
Knowing how to care for your skin after nonsurgical skin tightening can dramatically boost and prolong your results. To learn more about the exciting possibilities of nonsurgical skin tightening with Evolve Tite in East Greenbush, NY, call the friendly team at Dr. Padma’s Aesthetics to schedule your one-on-one consultation with board-certified physician Dr. Padma Sripada today!