Welcome to Primary Care with Personal Touch
- Primary care in Internal Medicine for adults, girls from 14 years and boys from 16.
- ‘New patient’ appointments within 2 weeks. Make one now by clicking on the “Book Online” button at the top.
- Saturday appointments.
- Same Day and Next Day Appointments for ‘Existing patients’.
- 24/7 direct access to Dr. Padma: Phone, E-Mail or Text message. No answering service.
- All major insurances accepted as well as self paying patients.
- 11 minutes from Downtown Albany.
How Are We Different?
- Solo Practice: You see only Dr. Padma at every visit. She does not have a PA, NP or Nurse. She has a close knit team of two experienced staff to care for her patients.
- Wait time: Less than 10 minutes. We value your time.
- Adequate face time with the Doc: ‘New Patient’ and ‘Annual Physical’ visits are given 40 minutes and sick visits 20 min. High quality care at every visit by the Doc spending enough time to listen to all your concerns and addressing them. No rushing through.
- On-line ‘Patient Portal’ saves your time: Existing patients can make appointments, e-mail their questions to the doc and the staff, get results of their labs & tests and more.
- Focus on Preventive care at every visit: Not just your current symptoms.
- 60% of ‘New Patients’ chose us by referrals from family and friends.
We are attempting to return to the old world style of medical practice by putting together modern technology with the simplicity of a small practice model. Our practice is designed to achieve exceptional results in Safety, Patient Centeredness, Timeliness and Efficiency.
- Patient Centered Medical Home: We are excited to announce that we are in the process of becoming a ‘Patient Centered Medical Home’ (PCMH) under the initiative of CDPHP. Read more….
- Preventing Tick Bites: Spring has barely started, and I’ve already had people with tick bites pouring into the office! Read more….